Pink Syngonium Plant – with Pot
- Free Shipping
- Same Day Delivery
Syngonium Plants are well rounded indoor plants, Arrowhead vines, as the name implies, want to spread out and extended in all directions.
Common Name: Arrowhead Plant, Arrowhead Vine, Goosefoot
Botanical Name: Syngonium podophyllum
Height: Upto 1 ft.
Check Availability AT.
Syngonium Plants are well rounded indoor plants, Arrowhead vines, as the name implies, want to spread out and extended in all directions. There are some varieties like the allusion series that tend to stay more compact. Syngonium varieties are easy care plants as long as you remember to water them. They are low light tolerant houseplants and will grow virtually anywhere in your home. Their leaves display a wide range of colors and patterning, so choose the one that best fits your personality.
Product Delivery Information:
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants may be delivered without the bloom. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Delivery will be attempted on the same day, but there may be a delay of 3-5 hours depending on the traffic and the weather.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery, once dispatched, cannot be redirected to any other address.
Be Careful: Arrowhead vines are poisonous if ingested, so be very careful if you have pets and/or small children.
Syngonium Plant’s Care instructions:
Water: Allow these indoor plants to dry out partially between watering. If left dry for too long the lower leaves will dry up and turn brown. If this happens, soak the soil and let the plant rehydrate.
Light: Although these plants are extremely low light tolerant, they will grow faster and maintain their vibrant coloring and markings if grown in medium to bright indirect light. Direct sun will scorch their leaves.
Fertilizer: Arrowhead vines should be fertilized during the growing season with ½ strength complete liquid fert once a month. Or use a slow release fertilizer or top dress with worm castings or compost in early spring.
|Dimensions||25 × 20 × 30 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.