Money Plant Marble Queen with pot – with Pot
- Free Shipping
- Same Day Delivery
Money plant is the perfect choice for Indoor house plant. It is consider as a lucky plant which is a most suitable plant for Offices, AC rooms and Bedrooms.
Common names: Golden pothos, Ceylon creeper, hunter’s robe, ivy aum, silver vine, Solomon islands ivy , marble queen etc.
Species: Epipremnum aureum
Note: Pots will be provided as per the requirement of the plant.
Check Availability AT.
Money plants are surprisingly easy to grow, and make excellent indoor houseplants. In this article, you’ll learn everything you need to know about proper money plant care, and how to troubleshoot common problems. Money plants known for their braided trunks, and delicate looking umbrella shaped leaves, money plants are very popular. They look like they’d be fussy and difficult to grow, but they’re actually pretty simple.
Product Delivery Information:
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants may be delivered without the bloom. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Pots will be provided as per the requirement of the plant.
- Delivery will be attempted on the same day, but there may be a delay of 3-5 hours depending on the traffic and the weather.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery, once dispatched, cannot be redirected to any other address.
Plant’s Care Instructions:
Light: Put your money plant in medium to bright indirect light, turning it every time you water it for even growth and leaf development. This plant will also adapt and do well under fluorescent lights.
Temperature: Most suitable temperatue for money plant is between 65 to 75 degreees.
Water: Money plant require much watering during it’s growing season like summer. It prefers deep but infrequent watering. Keep watering the plant until it runs from the drainage holes. Once water drips from the bottom of the pot stop watering and empty the saucer to prevent the root rot. Let the top 2 to 4 inch of the soil dry out between waterings . Money plants require less watering in the winter months when growth slows.
Fertilizer: Money plants need to fertilize once a month in the spring and summer when it is producing new leaves with a water-soluble. No fertilizer is necessary during the winter when plant growth naturally slows.
|30 × 18 × 30 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.