Black Grape, Angoor (Seedless) Plant – With Pot
- Free Shipping
- Same Day Delivery
A grape is a fruiting berry of the deciduous woody vines of the botanical genus Vitis.
Common Name: Grape, Angoor, Draksa, Drakshi, Ona Drakshi, Drakse, Uvas, Darakhi
Note: Pots will be provided as per the requirement of the plant.
Check Availability AT.
Grape plants, scientifically known as Vitis vinifera, are woody, perennial vines that are widely cultivated for their fruit, which is used to make wine, juices, and various other products. Here’s some information about grape plants:
- Types of Grapes: There are many different varieties of grapes, each with its own characteristics and uses. Some common types include table grapes, wine grapes, and raisin grapes. Table grapes are typically eaten fresh, while wine grapes are used for winemaking.
- Growing Conditions: Grape plants thrive in temperate and Mediterranean climates. They require a sunny location with at least 6 to 8 hours of direct sunlight per day. Grapes prefer well-drained soil with a pH between 5.5 and 7.0. Good air circulation is essential to prevent fungal diseases.
- Planting: Grape plants are usually propagated from cuttings or grafted onto rootstocks. They can be planted in spring or fall, when the soil is workable. Space the plants about 6 to 10 feet apart, depending on the variety and training system you plan to use.
Product Delivery Informations:
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants may be delivered without the bloom. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Pots will be provided as per the requirement of the plant.
- Delivery will be attempted on the same day, but there may be a delay of 3-5 hours depending on the traffic and the weather.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery, once dispatched, cannot be redirected to any other address.
Grape Fruit Plant’s Care Instructions:
Caring for grape plants involves several important aspects to ensure their health and productivity. Here are some essential care tips for grape plants:
- Sunlight: Grape plants require full sun to thrive and produce sweet fruit. Plant them in a location that receives at least 6 to 8 hours of direct sunlight per day.
- Soil and Drainage: Grape plants prefer well-drained soil with a pH between 5.5 and 7.0. Before planting, ensure the soil is loose, fertile, and rich in organic matter. Adequate drainage is crucial to prevent waterlogged conditions that can lead to root rot.
- Watering: Provide regular and deep waterings to grape plants, especially during dry periods. Water deeply to encourage deep root growth, but avoid overwatering, as it can lead to fungal diseases. Watering is particularly important during the fruiting period to support fruit development.
- Trellising and Training: Grape plants need support and proper training to maximize fruit production and make harvesting easier. Choose a trellis or training system suitable for your grape variety and available space. Common training systems include the cordon system and the pergola system.
- Pruning: Pruning is crucial for grape plants to maintain their shape, control vine size, and ensure good air circulation. Prune during the dormant season, typically in late winter or early spring. Remove old wood, weak shoots, and excess canes. Different pruning techniques are used depending on the grape variety and training system.
- Fertilization: Grape plants benefit from regular fertilization to maintain their health and vigor. Conduct a soil test to determine any nutrient deficiencies and adjust fertilization accordingly. Apply a balanced fertilizer in early spring and avoid excessive nitrogen, as it can promote excessive foliage growth at the expense of fruit production.
- Pest and Disease Control: Grape plants can be susceptible to various pests and diseases, including aphids, powdery mildew, fungal infections, and birds. Implement integrated pest management practices, such as regular inspection, proper sanitation, and timely treatments using organic or chemical solutions when necessary.
- Harvesting: Grapes should be harvested at the appropriate time when they reach the desired level of sweetness and flavor. Different grape varieties have different ripening times, so monitor the grapes closely. Harvest by cutting the bunches from the vine, leaving a small stem attached.
- Winter Care: In regions with cold winters, protect grape plants from freezing temperatures by covering the vines with straw, wrapping them with burlap, or using protective covers. Prune the vines and remove any debris before winter to minimize potential disease and pest issues.
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 40 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.